Monday, January 29, 2018

As Summer Comes to a Close

Good Morning Everyone,

Well isn't the year flying by.....can you believe it's only 2 days until the end of January? 


Which means it's nearly the end of summer....*insert sad face* - There are so many memories captured in summertime.


Today I am sharing with you layouts #2 and #3 that I created with the November "OMG THIS KIT IS PERFECT FOR ALL THE SUMMER PHOTOS" Cropaholic Kit







There are so many amazing products in each kit you will receive the instructions and materials for the three layouts in the kit that I designed. Just a reminder......


Especially if they are scrapped..........

This layout was super fun to create and it also uses old stuff in your stash that you probably never thought you would use - the possibilities are endless 








Some of the other products I have used for these layouts can be purchased in the Shop and Crop shop. Click on the product to check it out 



I really hope you like the layouts I have created and that I have given you some inspirational mojo for scrapping your summer memories.


Happy Scrapping...


Bee xx


No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts